IFB

Friday 1 June 2012

Memory Lane: Never Shout Never Gig

So i think my love for white Indie boys started with them well....So i went to their gig a long time ago with some friends and it was awesome. But the most awesome part of the whole gig was meeting Tonight Alive!! i mean i love those people. So the were the opening act but trust me i loved them more that day than Never shout Never. I think the gig that day made me more into Indie songs now than ever. But the thing is am really big Jazz fan i know it may come as a shock for a girl at this age but i love the blues and soul and all that Jazz!




Tell me if you like Never Shout Never or Tonight Alive. Or just let me know which Indie or Jazz bands you like or people. If not comment below and let me in on any other bands or artist you like and think i might. 
xoxo Mariatou

No comments:

Post a Comment