IFB

Saturday 25 February 2012

book worm of the month. feb 2012

hey my book worm mates!
So i love reading books......but only the right sort of me. i like life stories books (i don't know if that makes sense!) books about someone like story or gossipy or girly one aha. I think out of all my friends am the only one that is like that. I like to know about the Iranian mother who lost her son at the war and stuff. you know what i mean?

But since i do English literature in college i have to read some books for my exam, most of the times i hate them but, but, but, i really really love this one. I brought two of it, one for writing my notes and such for the exam and one to just read. (am strange i know aha)
The book is called the handmaids tale by Margaret Atwood. Is really good is about a woman who is been forced to have babies for other women who can't and that are higher class than her. So they are forced to make love with their husband and have a child, no questions asked.
Is really nice if you like books like that or love reading, i would advice you to read that book!


2 comments:

  1. the book sounds very interesting :)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is,i have 2 copies!! i like the movies too :)

      Delete